Saturday, May 21, 2016

ummm...transferred...again...

Well folks...umm...after unpacking literally ALLLLL my stuff...I now get to pack up...again...3 days later...

Buttt...I'm heading back to Niagara Falls to work in YSA!!!!  Super stoked, not gonna lie, cuz I LOVED the St. Davids ward.  I'll be working about an hour away, but I'll get to go down there and visit for exchanges and things with the elders down there!  All in all, it was a super humbling transfer call for me, definitely feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything, but just trying to put my trust in the Lord!  With that being said, we were blessed to see Liz and Dave baptized this week!!!  Ahh the spirit was so strong, it was just awesome.  I know this work is divinely inspired.  Without a doubt.  this church is true, and Jesus Christ leads it today through a modern day prophet.  You can gain a witness that President Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on the earth today called by God to speak the words He needs him to say.  As you prayerfully study his words, pray about his calling, and prayerfully and sincerely ask God if he is God's mouthpiece on the earth today, the Holy Ghost will testify that he is indeed called of God.  The Savior Jesus Christ lives.  We are his representatives on earth, not just missionaries, but all members of this divine church.  We can join with the prophet Mormon, in saying,

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
I have been called of Him
to declare His word
among His people,
that they might have everlasting life."

I know that this gospel is true.  Life is short, so read the Book of Mormon.  It'll teach you everything you need to know about life, and what comes after.  The most important thing anyone could ever do is preach the gospel.  I challenge each of you to seek out someone today, who needs this message.  If you don't know anyone, Make a new friend!  We have been given this glorious gospel in it's restored form.  What we don't share, we lose.  Find someone who could use a message, and then pray for inspiration to know how to share it.  I promise you, inspiration will come.  I testify this is true.  I know that the Savior lives.  He loves you.  He loves all of us.  He is risen, and He will come again.  

I love you all:)


--
Elder Bybee

"The best is yet to come"
(Cale was called as Zone leader Friday night. That is what he was referring to in the beginning of his letter. I know he doesn't like attention for stuff like that and so he chooses not to come out and boldly say it, but rather serves humbly and quietly in the positions he has been called to. He inspires me every week.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Elder Bybee. St Thomas misses you!! We're proud! I've been 8days today no smoking. And i owe alot of that to you. And your support. Meeting you has been a huge blessing in my life. Ill never forget it. Joyleigh and I Pray you keep safe out there! And don't forget to visit some time when you can!. Elder Phillmore and Johnson are doing well! We are Painting this Friday ;) hahaha... (* I hope your mom shares this with you ;) thank you mom!!*. Lots of love and God bless from St Thomas. Kylea and Joyleigh!

    ReplyDelete