Monday, June 13, 2016

The Life

This week has been sweet!  We saw so many miracles this week!  the biggest would be one of our investigators, who came out to church last week, and already has a baptismal date for June 26th!  The guy is literally SOOO prepared, it's nuts.  He's got a crazy story, but really has come to find his way.  It's been such an honour working with him.  we've met with him like 5 times this week, and taught him most of the lessons.  It's been crazy!  We also saw 8 investigators out at church this week!  The Lord is blessing us so so much with so many miracles, it's just been the greatest experience this week.  People are truly being prepared in EVERY part of the world.
This Wednesday we have our last Zone Conference with President Clayton...it's gonna be an emotional one that's for sure...he's definitely made such an impact on me personally, I've come to learn so much from him and he's taught so me so much.  I just love that guy.  

So I had a pretty cool experience this week.  We have the pretty sweet opportunity to go on exchanges with the assistants once a transfer.  I got to go on exchanges with Elder Forsyth.  Man, that guy is NUTS!!!  Literally the funnest day I've ever had in the mission.  that guy literally talks to EVERYONE.  He's like rolling down the windows at stoplights, hoping out of the car and running over to the sidewalk to talk to people, stopping people in cars, it was NUTS!!!  SO crazy, we talked to so many people that day, it was SO sweet.  It was a huge learning experience for me, that i seriously have SO much to work on...honestly every exchange we go on is like that...i learn so much from other missionaries and their efforts, i love it.  I still feel pretty overwhelmed about everything, but it's been a huge growing process for me.  I'm so excited to see how the area will progress over the next couple months, it's lighting up right now!  We should have 2 more baptisms before the end of this transfer and quite a few next!  The Lord's preparing people today!  

I know this church is true.  The lord will provide us with ways to overcome all trials.  

I love you all!!


--
Elder Bybee

"The best is yet to come"
 
p-day pics
 

 


 

just a day out on lake erie;)  






Elder Ellis's calendar.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment