Monday, August 15, 2016

Baptism!

Hello!!

This week's been sweet!!  Sarah was baptized yesterday, we were so pumped for that!  She's had a crazy story, but she finally made it:)  We were so happy for it, it was just a good day yesterday!:) 
One of my recent converts, Keevin Smith spoke at a Fireside last night, and man every single time I talk to him it just testifies to me of how prepared that man was to receive the gospel.  He had literally just been waiting for someone to come share the gospel with him.  He's got a rock solid testimony and what can I say?  I just love the guy to death.  so that was a pretty cool spiritual experience for me. 
Overall the week's been great!  Saw a lot of miracles, had a lot of fun!  unfortunately, My companion Elder Bowler will be returning home, as he has finished his mission.  I'm going to be staying another transfer here in YSA, which I'm so stoked for!!!  For all of you out there who don't attend or currently serve in a YSA ward...man...lemme tell ya...you're missin out;)  it's just so fun!!  people are just so open and willing to hear what you have to say, and the ward is awesome, everyone just takes the new people in and it's like it's just a big family.  SO sweet for new investigators:) 

My new companion is Elder Nugent, he dies next transfer, and he's a stud!!!  gets it done, I'm excited to serve with him:) 

I want to bear you my testimony that I know the Savior Jesus Christ lives today.  He leads and guides this, the Only true church on the face of the earth.  This is His church.  He stands ready to lead and guide every one of His sheep back to our Father in Heaven.  His love is unconditional and all-encompassing.  I have really felt that love the past little while, just with personal trials and challenges I've been facing.  He truly does know me so well...and lifts me up when I don't have the strength to.  This past transfer has been one of the hardest...yet Christ has been with me every step of the way.  I know He is there for you. 

I love you all! 

--

Elder Bybee

"The best is yet to come"
 
BAPTISM!!:)
 
 
The St. David's district's dying pictures;)
 

Elder Myers being a Hindu


Oakville District's dying pictures;) 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment