Monday, August 8, 2016

YSA or Die

Man this week's been sweet!   The Lord just continues to humble me, and I think I'm coming to like it...kinda?;)  hahaha nah it's been great!  We have a baptism coming up next Sunday, so stoked!!  The Lord honestly provides us with so many miracles this week.  I love it!

Yesterday we went contacting on the Lakeshore with another set of elders in Burlington.  Man, I've really forgotten just how fun it is to just go out and talk to people!  It just feels so good every time to just crawl into bed at night knowing you did your best to talk to literally everyone you could!  It feel's so good!  

This email will be a bit shorter, as I have to go to a doctor's appointment today, but I just wanted to bear testimony of the reality of the Savior.  That He lives, and guides us through each and every trial.  Fear is the power of Satan, but "perfect love casteth out all fear".  Christ enables us to overcome every obstacle.  He helped me overcome mine.  He is always with us.  

I love you all!

--
Elder Bybee

"The best is yet to come"
Breakfast with Bill Vanderveeken, Elder Bowler, Elder Bybee, Elder Fillmore and Elder Olson.
 


Got a thumbs up for Breakfast at the Veeken ranch this morning with Elder Bowler, Elder Bybee, Elder Fillmore and Elder Olson. Note how closely Bybee is holding his apple turnover. (This photo was posted on Brother Vanderveeken's Facebook page this morning.)

Elder Cattelain!
 
zone council!

how I budget money on the mission...lol
 Saturday night pizza:)

mcc's....worst day ever

creepy bus in Hamilton

Sports last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment