Tuesday, December 27, 2016

More Merry Christmas!

Don't have much this week, considering I talked to half of you on Christmas!

I do have to say, this week I've had some amazing experiences personally.  I can bear personal testimony that the Lord loves His missionaries.  He pays special attention to their prayers, and hears the thoughts of their hearts.  This Christmas season has been hard...really hard for me.  But the Savior understands..and knows me intimately and personally, and I bear my witness that He lives.  He knows me, and He knows you, and will carry you through the hard times.  

This has been one of the hardest things I've ever done.  But I would do it all over again, any day.  I don't have long left, and I'm grateful for every day.  You only get to serve the Master once for all day, every day.  I'm grateful for my opportunity.  I've learned so much about myself.

I love you all, thank you for everything!  Merry Christmas:)  Remember why we celebrate!
--
Elder Bybee

"He Lives"
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment