Monday, January 9, 2017

Love you all!

A scripture I love comes from Ether chapter 10.

"...wherefore, Shez began to build up again a broken people.
 ...for he remembered what the Lord had done in bringing Jared
   and his brother across the deep;
   and he did walk in the ways of the Lord."

Shez is a great example of a Book of Mormon unsung hero.  We're all broken in one way or another.  We don't know where to go, we don't know what to do, but we can turn to Him, and "walk in the ways of the Lord."  

Ponder on how you can walk in the ways of the Lord this week.

I know He lives, and He loves me.  


--
Elder Bybee

"He Lives"
 

 
Hi Bybee Family,
I was visiting a friend in Kingston this weekend and ran into your son. It was so great to see him again. We miss him here in Hamilton but he is doing great where he is. I thought I would send you the pictures I took of him with Elder Beddes. You should be proud of him. He is doing lots of good and working hard. As a missionary mom myself I am always grateful for any sort of feedback from his mission. I am sure you feel the same. I hope all is well with you guys. You should be proud of your son!
Love,
Sister Hobbs 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment