Monday, March 6, 2017

Fam!

Hey sorry it's been a minute, and i already don't have much time!

Real quick:)

Pride is really the root of all sin.  I learned that this week when asking what Heavenly Father needed me to work on.  The answer was pride.  Admittedly, I was kinda surprised, i didn't think that was the biggest weakness to work on.  But He's really shown me how pride really does affect every single one of my other weaknesses.  Furthermore, as He directed me to, instead of focus on that weakness, focus on the Savior, I have come to understand in small ways what it means to be more humble.  I'm still working on it, I have a long way to go, and a lot of ways I need to conquer pride in my life, but relying on Christ has really made that possible for me.  Jesus Christ can take any weakness and turn it to your benefit.  I've found even a sense of gratitude at times for pride...because it forces me to be humble and meek and teachable, things i wasn't before this experience.  I'm a prideful man. I sin daily.  But Christ strengthens us in our weakness, and calls "the weak things of the world to tear down the mighty".  I'm grateful to be weak, and grateful to have a Savior who can be strong for me when I can't.  I love Him so much.  He's become everything to me.  I know He lives.  

Some pics from this week!  Enjoy;)

--
Elder Bybee

"He Lives"
 
Love you all, Jesus loves you too!

pizza for life. 
 
 
#greaser
 
 
car pics
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment