Monday, April 24, 2017

I'm moving on, see you later I'm gone.


Well, they finally kicked me outta Kingston (sad day)...and after being a zl for wayyyyy too long, I have finally been released!!! To be a DL again hahaha. Can't escape it lol. Nah I'm excited though, I'm headed to the GTA, Brampton to be more specific. So I'll be right next to the temple, Which'll be nice!

This week I learned a pretty cool lesson about relying on the Lord for strength. So, cuz of just how I operate and things, I generally like to do things on my own, without the help of others. I think for a long time that extended to even God, and trying to overcome challenges without His help. This week I realized that it's okay to rely on Him, that I don't have to push myself to be so independent and do all the work on my own. I mean sheesh, I got the God of this Universe personally invested in my success as an individual, I should probably grab the lifeline every now and then haha. Bottom line, if you're struggling, God's there. He sent His son for you, so ask Him for help, and then do the things that allow Him into your life. If you have to stop doing something, stop doing it, and ask Him for help. Read your scriptures every day. Pray often. To quote a well-known artist..."Sit down. Be humble". Just do your best, trust in God, lean on Him, and it'll be good.

Love you!

--
Elder Bybee
"He Lives"

 


 
moving day. 


 
gotta drive a 2017 Chevy Silverado. speakers work well. 
 


we think we tough. 
 

bibs we made yesterday in primary. best day at church ever!!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment