Monday, May 29, 2017

It's been a minute

Well haven't done one of these for a minute, so I should probably sit down and write:)

I've learned a lot this transfer about myself, about balance and repentance. God really does continue to reveal your weaknesses every time you try to get close to Him. Which is nice but also really hard sometimes. You really have to continue to stay humble and ready to receive correction. "Whom the Lord loveth, he chasteneth." I can bear personal witness to that scripture for sure.

I read another scripture this week that really helped me in dealing with some things. Shout out to mom:)

"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;
I will lead them in paths that they have not known;
I will make darkness light before them,
and crooked things straight.
These things will I do unto them,
and not forsake them."

-Isaiah 42:16

Sometimes we are lead down a path in life that causes us to question why we are there. Other times we watch others experience similar things, and question why God would let that happen. I've come to understand that God leads each individual on a path unique to them, but always pointed towards the Savior. We don't always know the paths God is leading us. But we can trust that God will not forsake us. I love Him, and I'm grateful to serve Him. I've got a lot of flaws...but I'm glad that He hasn't forsaken me in the midst of them.

I'm not perfect...but I can say I'm better than I've ever been. I owe it all to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know He lives.

love you all, have a great week!

--
Elder Bybee
"He Lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment