Monday, June 5, 2017

Lesson learned, I suck haha

Well, yep. Learned a lot about myself this week. Again. It's like the Lord forgot that I had 2 months left, so he had to cram a year of lessons about my weaknesses into 2 months haha:) Nah I'm good, but it's definitely been humbling..

I learned this week that resentment only leads a person back to where they came from. You gotta get rid of it quick, or it'll just wreck you. So I've been doing a lot of that:) which has been good, I've learned a lot!

Time flies on a mission, so you gotta make the most of that:) With that being said, Payne and I have been finding people like crazy!! It's been tough to get them to church though.

Overall things are good:) 

Spiritual thought for the week.

Verily I say unto you,
all among them who know their hearts are honest,
and are broken,
and their spirits contrite,
and are willing to observe their covenants by sacrifice-
yea, every sacrifice which I, the Lord,
shall command-they are accepted of me.

D&C 97:8


Sometimes the Lord asks us to do hard things. We have to sacrifice our own desires and wishes for something better. The Lord knows what's best, and He'll ask us to get rid of anything that's not important really. I know from personal experience haha:) So if you're willing, the Lord will let you know, no question. You just gotta follow through with it.

Love you all, Jesus lives and the Book of Mormon is true:)

--
Elder Bybee
"He Lives" 

No comments:

Post a Comment